Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cheer for Compression Socks

I got some new socks and composed a cheerleading routine for them during my run commute :)  I may need some help with the choreography


Cheer for Compression Socks

I love my new socks, they are blue and yellow
(pompom shaking and a little wiggle)

They make me feel like that Wolverine fellow
(clapping pompoms in a Wolverine-like fashion)

No adamantium claws, but with them I’m strong
(Snikt! And maybe a bodybuilder pose)

They compress my calves so that I can run long

Not just minutes and minutes but hours and hours
(Check the invisible watch on your arm)

With these new socks, I have superpowers!
(Clapping, cheering, screaming, pyramids, followed by tumbling routines, fireworks, explosions, and a few people shot out of cannons!)

#ENDKIDSCANCER

No comments:

Post a Comment